Thursday, March 4, 2010

Underdogs deliver another great day Wednesday...much appreciated but not unexpected!

_
The last couple of days suggest that maybe the 7-dog trial should have taken a break when the NHL hung up its skates for the Vancouver Winter Olympics.

But coulda, woulda, shoulda never did anyone any good, and I am just happy to see the math proving out again at last.

Slumps never last forever, but neither do surges, and no one ever knows for certain what a new day will bring.

If I am allowed one complaint (and I'm in charge here, so I am!) it's that yesterday's five right picks out of seven were not as helpful as they might have been on the 50x side of the equation.

One of the wins matched up with the one and only maximum bet, but three of the others coincided with piddling wagers determined by recent turnarounds.

But hey, that's how it goes. In betting, as in life, timing is almost everything.

Here's the latest data, along with today's bets as usual:-



Friday, March 5 at 12:30pm:

As I was saying, you never know what a new day will bring.

And as it happens, Thursday sucked!

Dogs turned tail and fled yesterday, and the only good news is that in the 50x column, a max bet win undid most of the damage done by five losses out of seven picks.

The odds wizards put almost all games on both the NBA and NHL schedules out of reach for us today, so with my usual misgivings, I have concentrated on college hoops.

Here's the current picture for the 7-dog trial, which at this point looks as if it might go on forever.



An important reminder: The only person likely to make money out of this blog is you, Dear Reader. There's nothing to buy, ever, and your soul is safe (from me, at least). Test my ideas and use them or don't. It's up to you.
_

No comments: