Thursday, March 25, 2010

If I had any hair and it wasn't the color it used to be when I did, I'd call yesterday's screw-up a blond moment! It was a nuisance, for sure.

_
Don't know how it happened, but four of yesterday's seven picks had nothing whatever to do with any sports schedules I know of, and I'm just sorry I wasn't smoking something interesting when it happened.

My transparency rules prevent me from claiming the proceeds from errors that are all mine rather than my bookie's, so all I can do is apologize for any confusion and be grateful for the fact that none of the picks I should have selected actually won.

I am having a busy time at pursuits that do not involve thrashing the sports book, so posts for today, Wednesday, are late.

I try to avoid that, but the bets go down well before game time, and I have yet to hear squeals of protest from anyone who relies on my choices to make their own wagers.

Picks are made on the basis of pre-game odds, remember, not on what slender advantage might be gained by posting them here an hour or more into the action.

Hopefully, I will have time for a more detailed post tomorrow...



An important reminder: The only person likely to make money out of this blog is you, Dear Reader. There's nothing to buy, ever, and your soul is safe (from me, at least). Test my ideas and use them or don't. It's up to you.
_

No comments: